29 CFR Part 2, Subpart C - Employees Served With Subpoenas
- § 2.20 Purpose, scope and definitions.
- § 2.21 Procedure in the event of a demand for production or disclosure.
- § 2.22 Production or disclosure prohibited unless approved by the appropriate Deputy Solicitor of Labor.
- § 2.23 Procedure where a decision concerning a demand is not made prior to the time a response to the demand is required.
- § 2.24 Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 2.25 Subpoenas served upon employees of the Office of the Inspector General.