29 CFR Subpart D - Equal Treatment in Department of Labor Programs for Religious Organizations; Protection of Religious Liberty of Department of Labor Social Service Providers and Beneficiaries
- § 2.30 Purpose.
- § 2.31 Definitions.
- § 2.32 Equal participation of religious organizations.
- § 2.33 Responsibilities of DOL, DOL social service providers and State and local governments administering DOL support.
- § 2.34 Beneficiary protections: written notice.
- § 2.35 Beneficiary protections: referral requirements.
- § 2.36 Application to State and local funds.
- § 2.37 Effect of DOL support on Title VII employment nondiscrimination requirements and on other existing statutes.
- § 2.38 Status of nonprofit organizations.
- § 2.39 Political or religious affiliation.
- Appendix A to Part 2 - Notice of Beneficiary Religious Liberty Protections
- Appendix B to Part 2 - Beneficiary Referral Request
69 FR 41891, July 12, 2004, unless otherwise noted.