29 CFR Subpart D - Equal Treatment in Department of Labor Programs for Religious Organizations; Protection of Religious Liberty of Department of Labor Social Service Providers and Beneficiaries
- § 2.30 Purpose.
- § 2.31 Definitions.
- § 2.32 Equal participation of faith-based organizations.
- § 2.33 Responsibilities of DOL, DOL social service providers and State and local governments administering DOL support.
- §§ 2.34-2.35 [Reserved]
- § 2.36 Application to State and local funds.
- § 2.37 Effect of DOL support on Title VII employment nondiscrimination requirements and on other existing statutes.
- § 2.38 Status of nonprofit organizations.
- § 2.39 Political or religious affiliation.
- § 2.40 Nondiscrimination among faith-based organizations.
- § 2.41 Severability.
- Appendix A to Part 2 - Notice or Announcement of Award Opportunities
- Appendix B to Part 2 - Notice of Award or Contract
69 FR 41891, July 12, 2004, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.