29 CFR Subpart C - Annual Report Requirements
- § 2520.103-1 Contents of the annual report.
- § 2520.103-2 Contents of the annual report for a group insurance arrangement.
- § 2520.103-3 Exemption from certain annual reporting requirements for assets held in a common or collective trust.
- § 2520.103-4 Exemption from certain annual reporting requirements for assets held in an insurance company pooled separate account.
- § 2520.103-5 Transmittal and certification of information to plan administrator for annual reporting purposes.
- § 2520.103-6 Definition of reportable transaction for Annual Return/Report.
- § 2520.103-8 Limitation on scope of accountant's examination.
- § 2520.103-9 Direct filing for bank or insurance carrier trusts and accounts.
- § 2520.103-10 Annual report financial schedules.
- § 2520.103-11 Assets held for investment purposes.
- § 2520.103-12 Limited exemption and alternative method of compliance for annual reporting of investments in certain entities.
- § 2520.103-13 Special terminal report for abandoned plans.
43 FR 10140, Mar. 10, 1978, unless otherwise noted.