29 CFR Part 2520, Subpart F - Disclosure Requirements
- § 2520.104b-1 — Disclosure.
- § 2520.104b-2 — Summary plan description.
- § 2520.104b-3 — Summary of material modifications to the plan and changes in the information required to be included in the summary plan description.
- § 2520.104b-4 — Alternative methods of compliance for furnishing the summary plan description and summaries of material modifications of a pension plan to a retired participant, a separated participant with vested benefits, and a beneficiary receiving benefits.
- § 2520.104b-10 — Summary Annual Report.
- § 2520.104b-30 — Charges for documents.
(The information collection requirements contained in subpart F were approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control number 1210-0016)
Title 29 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 29 CFR Part 2520.