29 CFR Part 35 - NONDISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF AGE IN PROGRAMS OR ACTIVITIES RECEIVING FEDERAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
- Subpart A - General (§§ 35.1 - 35.3)
- Subpart B - Standards for Determining Age Discrimination (§§ 35.10 - 35.17)
- Subpart C - Duties of DOL Recipients (§§ 35.20 - 35.26)
- Subpart D - Investigation, Conciliation, and Enforcement Procedures (§§ 35.30 - 35.40)
- Appendix A to Part 35 - Age Distinctions in Statutes Affecting Financial Assistance Administered by DOL
The following state regulations pages link to this page.