It is the purpose of this chapter to prohibit discrimination on the basis of age in programs or activities receiving Federal financial assistance.
42 U.S. Code § 6101 - Statement of purpose
1986—Pub. L. 99–272 struck out “, including programs or activities receiving funds under the State and Local Fiscal Assistance Act of 1972 (31 U.S.C. 1221 et seq.)” after “Federal financial assistance”.
1978—Pub. L. 95–478 struck out “unreasonable” before “discrimination”.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Iowa Admin. Code r. 265-41.11 - 265.41.11 - Compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- 05 071 Me. Code R. Ch. 101 - Ch. 101 - Maine Unified Special Education Regulation Birth to Age Twenty
- 10 144 Me. Code R. Ch. 272 § CHAPTER VII - CHAPTER VII - SUPPLEMENTAL SERVICES THROUGH THE C.C.S./C.S.H.N. PROGRAM
- Ohio Admin. Code 3701-18-06.1 - 3701-18-06.1 - General post-approval requirements for training and competency evaluation programs.
- Ohio Admin. Code 3701-18-16 - 3701-18-16 - Criteria for train-the-trainer approval and reapproval; approval period; and post approval requirements.
- Okla Admin. Code § 150:85-1-9 - Section 150:85-1-9 - Unit of General Local Government or Community Action Agency Responsibilities