29 CFR Part 37, Subpart C - Governor's Responsibilities To Implement the Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Requirements of WIA
- § 37.50 To whom does this subpart apply?
- § 37.51 What are a Governor's oversight responsibilities?
- § 37.52 To what extent may a Governor be liable for the actions of a recipient he or she has financially assisted under WIA Title I?
- § 37.53 What are a Governor's oversight responsibilities regarding recipients' recordkeeping?
- § 37.54 What are a Governor's obligations to develop and maintain a Methods of Administration?
- § 37.55 When must the Governor carry out his or her obligations with regard to the Methods of Administration?