29 CFR Part 37, Subpart C - Governor's Responsibilities To Implement the Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Requirements of WIA
- § 37.50 — To whom does this subpart apply?
- § 37.51 — What are a Governor's oversight responsibilities?
- § 37.52 — To what extent may a Governor be liable for the actions of a recipient he or she has financially assisted under WIA Title I?
- § 37.53 — What are a Governor's oversight responsibilities regarding recipients' recordkeeping?
- § 37.54 — What are a Governor's obligations to develop and maintain a Methods of Administration?
- § 37.55 — When must the Governor carry out his or her obligations with regard to the Methods of Administration?
Title 29 published on 2013-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 29 CFR Part 37.