29 CFR Part 37, Subpart B - Recordkeeping and Other Affirmative Obligations of Recipients
- § 37.20 What is a grant applicant's obligation to provide a written assurance?
- § 37.21 How long will the recipient's obligation under the assurance last, and how broad is the obligation?
- § 37.22 How must covenants be used in connection with this part?
- § 37.23 Who must designate an Equal Opportunity Officer?
- § 37.24 Who is eligible to serve as an Equal Opportunity Officer?
- § 37.25 What are the responsibilities of an Equal Opportunity Officer?
- § 37.26 What are a recipient's obligations relating to the Equal Opportunity Officer?
- § 37.27 What are the obligations of small recipients regarding Equal Opportunity Officers?
- § 37.28 What are the obligations of service providers regarding Equal Opportunity Officers?
Notice and Communication (§§ 37.29 - 37.36)
- § 37.29 What are a recipient's obligations to disseminate its equal opportunity policy?
- § 37.30 What specific wording must the notice contain?
- § 37.31 Where must the notice required by §§ 37.29 and 37.30 be published?
- § 37.32 When must the notice required by §§ 37.29 and 37.30 be provided?
- § 37.33 Who is responsible for meeting the notice requirement with respect to service providers?
- § 37.34 What type of notice must a recipient include in publications, broadcasts, and other communications?
- § 37.35 What are a recipient's responsibilities to provide services and information in languages other than English?
- § 37.36 What responsibilities does a recipient have to communicate information during orientations?
Data and Information Collection and Maintenance (§§ 37.37 - 37.42)
- § 37.37 What are a recipient's responsibilities to collect and maintain data and other information?
- § 37.38 What information must grant applicants and recipients provide to CRC?
- § 37.39 How long must grant applicants and recipients maintain the records required under this part?
- § 37.40 What access to sources of information must grant applicants and recipients provide the Director?
- § 37.41 What responsibilities do grant applicants, recipients, and the Department have to maintain the confidentiality of the information collected?
- § 37.42 What are a recipient's responsibilities under this part to provide universal access to WIA Title I-financially assisted programs and activities?