29 CFR Subpart C - Governor's Responsibilities to Implement the Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Requirements of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
prev | next
- § 38.50 Subpart application to State Programs.
- § 38.51 Governor's oversight and monitoring responsibilities for State Programs.
- § 38.52 Governor's liability for actions of recipients the Governor has financially assisted under Title I of WIOA.
- § 38.53 Governor's oversight responsibilities regarding recipients' recordkeeping.
- § 38.54 Governor's obligations to develop and implement a Nondiscrimination Plan.
- § 38.55 Schedule of the Governor's obligations regarding the Nondiscrimination Plan.