29 CFR Part 520, Subpart D - Messengers, Learners (Excluding Student-Learners), and Apprentices
- § 520.400 Who are messengers, learners, and apprentices?
- § 520.401 Are there any industries, occupations, etc. that do not qualify for a certificate to employ messengers, learners, or apprentices at subminimum wages?
- § 520.402 How do I obtain authority to employ messengers, learners, or apprentices at subminimum wages?
- § 520.403 What information is required when applying for authority to pay less than the minimum wage?
- § 520.404 What must I demonstrate in my application for a messenger, learner, or apprentice certificate to receive a favorable review?
- § 520.405 Must I notify my employees that I am applying for a certificate to employ messengers and/or learners at subminimum wages?
- § 520.406 What happens once I have submitted my request for authorization to pay messengers, learners, or apprentices subminimum wages?
- § 520.407 What is the subminimum wage for messengers and what must I do to comply with the terms of my certificate?
- § 520.408 What is the subminimum wage for learners and what must I do to comply with the terms of my certificate?
- § 520.409 When will authority to pay apprentices special minimum wages become effective and what is the special minimum wage rate?
- § 520.410 How long does a messenger, learner, or apprentice certificate remain in effect?
- § 520.411 Does a certificate authorizing payment of subminimum wages to messengers and/or learners remain in effect during the renewal process?
- § 520.412 What records, in addition to those required by Part 516 of this chapter and section 520.203 of this part, must I keep relating to the employment of messengers, learners, or apprentices under special certificate?
Title 29 published on 05-May-2017 03:24
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 29 CFR Part 520 after this date.