29 CFR Part 520, Subpart E - Student-Learners
prev | next
- § 520.500 — Who is a student-learner?
- § 520.501 — How do I obtain authority to employ student-learners at subminimum wages?
- § 520.502 — What information must an application to employ student-learners at subminimum wages contain?
- § 520.503 — What must I demonstrate in my application for a student-learner certificate to receive a favorable review?
- § 520.504 — When will authority to pay student-learners subminimum wages become effective?
- § 520.505 — How will I be notified that my request to employ student-learners at subminimum wages has been denied and can I appeal the denial?
- § 520.506 — What is the subminimum wage for student-learners and what must I do to comply with the terms of my student-learner certificate?
- § 520.507 — How long does my certificate remain in effect?
- § 520.508 — What records, in addition to those required by Part 516 of this chapter and section 520.203 of this part, must I keep when student-learners are employed?
Title 29 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 29 CFR Part 520.