30 CFR 1206.62 - How do I request a value determination?
(1) Be in writing.
(4) Include copies of all relevant documents.
(5) Provide your analysis of the issue(s), including citations to all relevant precedents (including adverse precedents).
(6) Suggest your proposed valuation method.
(1) Request that the Assistant Secretary for Indian Affairs issue a valuation determination.
(2) Decide that ONRR will issue guidance.
(i) Requests for guidance on hypothetical situations.
(ii) Matters that are the subject of pending litigation or administrative appeals.
(2) After the Assistant Secretary issues a value determination, you must make any adjustments to royalty payments that follow from the determination, and, if you owe additional royalties, you must pay the additional royalties due plus late payment interest calculated under § 1218.54 of this chapter.
(1) Guidance and ONRR's decision whether or not to issue guidance or request an Assistant Secretary determination, or neither, under paragraph (b) of this section, are not appealable decisions or orders under 30 CFR part 1290.
(e) ONRR or the Assistant Secretary may use any of the applicable valuation criteria in this subpart to provide guidance or make a determination.
(f) A change in an applicable statute or regulation on which ONRR or the Assistant Secretary based any determination or guidance takes precedence over the determination or guidance, regardless of whether ONRR or the Assistant Secretary modifies or rescinds the determination or guidance.
(1) There was a misstatement or omission of material facts.
(2) The facts subsequently developed are materially different from the facts on which the guidance was based.
Title 30 published on 19-May-2018 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 1206 after this date.