30 CFR Subpart B - Indian Oil
- § 1206.50 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 1206.51 What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 1206.52 How do I calculate royalty value for oil that I or my affiliate sell(s) or exchange(s) under an arm's-length contract?
- § 1206.53 How do I calculate royalty value for oil that I or my affiliate do(es) not sell under an arm's-length contract?
- § 1206.54 How do I fulfill the lease provision regarding valuing production on the basis of the major portion of like-quality oil?
- § 1206.55 What are my responsibilities to place production into marketable condition and to market production?
- § 1206.56 What general transportation allowance requirements apply to me?
- § 1206.57 How do I determine a transportation allowance if I have an arm's-length transportation contract?
- § 1206.58 How do I determine a transportation allowance if I have a non-arm's-length transportation contract or have no contract?
- § 1206.59 What interest applies if I improperly report a transportation allowance?
- § 1206.60 What reporting adjustments must I make for transportation allowances?
- § 1206.61 How will ONRR determine if my royalty payments are correct?
- § 1206.62 How do I request a value determination?
- § 1206.63 How do I determine royalty quantity and quality?
- § 1206.64 What records must I keep to support my calculations of value under this subpart?
- § 1206.65 Does ONRR protect information that I provide?
80 FR 24805, May 1, 2015, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.