30 CFR 1290.110 - How do I exhaust administrative remedies?
(a) To exhaust administrative remedies, you must appeal an Office of Natural Resources Revenue (ONRR) or delegated State order:
(1) To the ONRR Director (or the Director, Bureau of Indian Affairs when Indian lands are involved); and
(b) This section does not apply if an order was made effective by:
(1) The Assistant Secretary for Policy, Management and Budget;
(2) The Assistant Secretary for Indian Affairs; or
(3) The Interior Board of Land Appeals under 43 CFR part 4.
(4) The Interior Board of Land Appeals under 43 CFR part 4.
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 30 CFR Part 1290.