43 CFR Part 4 - DEPARTMENT HEARINGS AND APPEALS PROCEDURES
- SUBPART A — General; Office of Hearings and Appeals (§§ 4.1 - 4.5)
- SUBPART B — General Rules Relating to Procedures and Practice (§§ 4.20 - 4.31)
- SUBPART C — [Reserved]
- SUBPART D — Rules Applicable in Indian Affairs Hearings and Appeals (§§ 4.200 - 4.357)
- SUBPART E — Special Rules Applicable to Public Land Hearings and Appeals (§§ 4.400 - 4.480)
- SUBPART F — Implementation of the Equal Access to Justice Act in Agency Proceedings (§§ 4.601 - 4.628)
- SUBPART G — Special Rules Applicable to Other Appeals and Hearings (§§ 4.700 - 4.704)
- SUBPART H — [Reserved]
- SUBPART I — Special Procedural Rules Applicable to Practice and Procedure for Hearings, Decisions, and Administrative Review Under Part 17 of This Title—Nondiscrimination in Federally Assisted Programs of the Department of the Interior—Effectuation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (§§ 4.800 - 4.845)
- SUBPART J — Special Rules Applicable to Appeals Concerning Federal Oil and Gas Royalties and Related Matters (§§ 4.901 - 4.909)
- SUBPART K — [Reserved]
- SUBPART L — Special Rules Applicable to Surface Coal Mining Hearings and Appeals (§§ 4.1100 - 4.1394)
- SUBPART M — Special Procedural Rules Applicable to Appeals of Decisions Made Under OMB Circular A-76 (§§ 4.1600 - 4.1610)
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 43.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 43 CFR Part 4 after this date.