43 CFR Part 4 - DEPARTMENT HEARINGS AND APPEALS PROCEDURES
- Subpart A - General; Office of Hearings and Appeals (§§ 4.1 - 4.5)
- Subpart B - General Rules Relating to Procedures and Practice (§§ 4.20 - 4.31)
- Subpart C [Reserved]
- Subpart D - Rules Applicable in Indian Affairs Hearings and Appeals (§§ 4.200 - 4.357)
- Subpart E - Special Rules Applicable to Public Land Hearings and Appeals (§§ 4.400 - 4.480)
- Subpart F - Implementation of the Equal Access to Justice Act in Agency Proceedings (§§ 4.601 - 4.628)
- Subpart G - Special Rules Applicable to Other Appeals and Hearings (§§ 4.700 - 4.704)
- Subpart H [Reserved]
- Subpart I - Special Procedural Rules Applicable to Practice and Procedure for Hearings, Decisions, and Administrative Review Under Part 17 of This Title - Nondiscrimination in Federally Assisted Programs of the Department of the Interior - Effectuation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (§§ 4.800 - 4.845)
- Subpart J - Special Rules Applicable to Appeals Concerning Federal Oil and Gas Royalties and Related Matters (§§ 4.901 - 4.909)
- Subpart K - Hearing Process Concerning Acknowledgment of American Indian Tribes (§§ 4.1001 - 4.1051)
- Subpart L - Special Rules Applicable to Surface Coal Mining Hearings and Appeals (§§ 4.1100 - 4.1394)
- Subpart M - Special Procedural Rules Applicable to Appeals of Decisions Made Under OMB Circular A-76 (§§ 4.1600 - 4.1610)
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 4.