30 CFR 250.1460 - May I be subject to penalties without prior notice and an opportunity to correct?
(1) Fail or refuse to permit lawful entry, inspection, or audit; or
(2) Knowingly or willfully fail or refuse to notify the Secretary, within 5 business days after any well begins production on a lease site or allocated to a lease site, or resumes production in the case of a well which has been off production for more than 90 days, of the date on which production has begun or resumed.
(1) Knowingly or willfully prepare, maintain, or submit false, inaccurate, or misleading reports, notices, affidavits, records, data, or other written information;
(2) Knowingly or willfully take or remove, transport, use or divert any oil or gas from any lease site without having valid legal authority to do so; or
(3) Purchase, accept, sell, transport, or convey to another person, any oil or gas knowing or having reason to know that such oil or gas was stolen or unlawfully removed or diverted.