30 CFR Part 250, Subpart N - Outer Continental Shelf Civil Penalties
Subject Group 113Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act Civil Penalties (§§ 250.1400 - 250.1409)
- § 250.1400 How does BSEE begin the civil penalty process?
- § 250.1401 [Reserved]
- § 250.1402 Definitions.
- § 250.1403 What is the maximum civil penalty?
- § 250.1404 Which violations will BSEE review for potential civil penalties?
- § 250.1405 When is a case file developed?
- § 250.1406 When will BSEE notify me and provide penalty information?
- § 250.1407 How do I respond to the letter of notification?
- § 250.1408 When will I be notified of the Reviewing Officer's decision?
- § 250.1409 What are my appeal rights?
Subject Group 114Federal Oil and Gas Royalty Management Act Civil Penalties Definitions (§ 250.1450)
Subject Group 115Penalties After a Period To Correct (§§ 250.1451 - 250.1456)
- § 250.1451 What may BSEE do if I violate a statute, regulation, order, or lease term relating to a Federal oil and gas lease?
- § 250.1452 What if I correct the violation?
- § 250.1453 What if I do not correct the violation?
- § 250.1454 How may I request a hearing on the record on a Notice of Noncompliance?
- § 250.1455 Does my request for a hearing on the record affect the penalties?
- § 250.1456 May I request a hearing on the record regarding the amount of a civil penalty if I did not request a hearing on the Notice of Noncompliance?
Subject Group 116Penalties Without a Period To Correct (§§ 250.1460 - 250.1464)
- § 250.1460 May I be subject to penalties without prior notice and an opportunity to correct?
- § 250.1461 How will BSEE inform me of violations without a period to correct?
- § 250.1462 How may I request a hearing on the record on a Notice of Noncompliance regarding violations without a period to correct?
- § 250.1463 Does my request for a hearing on the record affect the penalties?
- § 250.1464 May I request a hearing on the record regarding the amount of a civil penalty if I did not request a hearing on the Notice of Noncompliance?
Subject Group 117General Provisions (§§ 250.1470 - 250.1477)
- § 250.1470 How does BSEE decide what the amount of the penalty should be?
- § 250.1471 Does the penalty affect whether I owe interest?
- § 250.1472 How will the Office of Hearings and Appeals conduct the hearing on the record?
- § 250.1473 How may I appeal the Administrative Law Judge's decision?
- § 250.1474 May I seek judicial review of the decision of the Interior Board of Land Appeals?
- § 250.1475 When must I pay the penalty?
- § 250.1476 Can BSEE reduce my penalty once it is assessed?
- § 250.1477 How may BSEE collect the penalty?
Subject Group 118Criminal Penalties (§ 250.1480)