30 CFR 550.297 - What information must a CID contain?
(a) You must base the CID on wells drilled before your CID submittal that define the extent of the reservoirs. You must notify BOEM of any well that is drilled to total depth during the CID evaluation period and you may be required to update your CID.
(b) You must include all of the following information if available. Information must be provided for each hydrocarbon-bearing reservoir that is penetrated by a well that would meet the producibility requirements of § 550.115 or § 550.116:
(1) General discussion of the overall development of the reservoir;
(3) Appropriate well logs, including digital well log (i.e., gamma ray, resistivity, neutron, density, sonic, caliper curves) curves in an acceptable digital format;
(4) Sidewall core/whole core and pressure-volume-temperature analysis;
(5) Structure maps, with the existing and proposed penetration points and subsea depths for all wells penetrating the reservoirs, fluid contacts (or the lowest or highest known levels in the absence of actual contacts), reservoir boundaries, and the scale of the map;
(6) Interpreted structural cross sections and corresponding interpreted seismic lines or block diagrams, as necessary, that include all current wellbores and planned wellbores on the leases or units to be developed, the reservoir boundaries, fluid contacts, depth scale, stratigraphic positions, and relative biostratigraphic ages;
(7) Isopach maps of each reservoir showing the net feet of pay for each well within the reservoir identified at the penetration point, along with the well name, labeled contours, and scale;
(9) Plat map at the same scale as the structure maps with existing and proposed well paths, as well as existing and proposed penetrations;
(10) Wellbore schematics indicating proposed perforations;
(11) Proposed wellbore utility chart showing all existing and proposed wells, with proposed completion intervals indicated for each borehole;
(12) Appropriate pressure data, specified by date, and whether estimated or measured;
(13) Description of reservoir development strategies;
(15) For each reservoir you do not intend to develop:
(i) A statement explaining the reason(s) you will not develop the reservoir, and
(ii) Economic justification, including costs, recoverable reserve estimate, production profiles, and pricing assumptions; and
Title 30 published on 20-Dec-2017 04:15
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 550 after this date.