30 CFR § 590.2 - Who may appeal?

§ 590.2 Who may appeal?

If you are adversely affected by an OMM official's final decision or order issued under 30 CFR chapter V, subchapter C, you may appeal that decision or order to the Interior Board of Land Appeals (IBLA). Your appeal must conform with the procedures found in this subpart and 43 CFR part 4, subpart E. A request for reconsideration of a BOEM decision concerning a lease bid, authorized in 30 CFR parts 556.47(e)(3), 581.21(a)(1), or 585.118(c), is not subject to the procedures found in this part.