30 CFR 590.8 - How do I exhaust my administrative remedies?

prev | next
§ 590.8 How do I exhaust my administrative remedies?

(a) If you receive a decision or order issued under chapter V, subchapter C, you must appeal that decision or order to IBLA under 43 CFR part 4, subpart E, to exhaust administrative remedies.

(b) This section does not apply if the Assistant Secretary for Land and Minerals Management or the IBLA makes a decision or order immediately effective notwithstanding an appeal.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code

Title 30 published on 19-May-2018 03:57

The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 590 after this date.

  • 2014-04-17; vol. 79 # 74 - Thursday, April 17, 2014
    1. 79 FR 21617 - MMAA104000; Timing Requirements for the Submission of a Site Assessment Plan (SAP) or General Activities Plan (GAP) for a Renewable Energy Project on the Outer Continental Shelf (OCS)
      GPO FDSys XML | Text
      DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management
      Final rule.
      This final rule is effective May 19, 2014.
      30 CFR parts 585 and 590