30 CFR 884.15 - State reclamation plan amendments.
(a) A State may, at any time, submit to the Director a proposed amendment or revision to its approved reclamation plan. If the amendment or revision changes the objectives, scope or major policies followed by the State in the conduct of its reclamation program, the Director shall follow the procedures set out in § 884.14 in approving or disapproving an amendment or revision of a State reclamation plan.
(e) If the Director determines that a State reclamation plan amendment is required, the Director, after consultation with the State, shall establish a reasonable timetable which is consistent with established administrative or legislative procedures in the State for submitting an amendment to the reclamation plan.
(f) Failure of a State to submit an amendment within the timetable established under paragraph (e) of this section or to make reasonable or diligent efforts in that regard may result in either the suspension of the reclamation plan under § 884.16, reduction, suspension or termination of existing AML grants under § 886.18, or the withdrawal from consideration for approval of all grant applications submitted under § 886.15.
- 30 CFR 736.24 — Federal Program Effect on State Funding.
- 30 CFR 756.15 — Required Amendments to the Navajo Nation's Abandoned Mine Land Plan.
- 30 CFR 926.21 — Required Abandoned Mine Land Plan Amendments.
- 30 CFR 756.18 — Required Amendments to the Hopi Tribe's Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation Plan.
- 30 CFR 931.26 — Required Plan Amendments.
- 30 CFR 756.21 — Required Amendments to the Crow Tribe's Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation Plan.
- 30 CFR 886.23 — What Actions Can OSM Take if I Do Not Comply With the Terms of My Grant?
- 30 CFR 904.26 — Required Plan Amendments.