30 CFR Part 1202, Subpart J - Gas Production From Indian Leases
- § 1202.550 How do I determine the royalty due on gas production?
- § 1202.551 How do I determine the volume of production for which I must pay royalty if my lease is not in an approved Federal unit or communitization agreement (AFA)?
- § 1202.552 How do I determine how much royalty I must pay if my lease is in an approved Federal unit or communitization agreement (AFA)?
- § 1202.553 How do I value my production if I take more than my entitled share?
- § 1202.554 How do I value my production that I do not take if I take less than my entitled share?
- § 1202.555 What portion of the gas that I produce is subject to royalty?
- § 1202.556 How do I determine the value of avoidably lost, wasted, or drained gas?
- § 1202.557 Must I pay royalty on insurance compensation for unavoidably lost gas?
- § 1202.558 What standards do I use to report and pay royalties on gas?
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 1202 after this date.
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 30.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.