30 CFR Part 77, Subpart J - Low- and Medium-Voltage Alternating Current Circuits
- § 77.900 Low- and medium-voltage circuits serving portable or mobile three-phase alternating current equipment; circuit breakers.
- § 77.900-1 Testing, examination, and maintenance of circuit breakers; procedures.
- § 77.900-2 Testing, examination, and maintenance of circuit breakers; record.
- § 77.901 Protection of low- and medium-voltage three-phase circuits.
- § 77.901-1 Grounding resistor; continuous current rating.
- § 77.902 Low- and medium-voltage ground check monitor circuits.
- § 77.902-1 Fail safe ground check circuits; maximum voltage.
- § 77.902-2 Approved ground check systems not employing pilot check wires.
- § 77.902-3 Attachment of ground conductors and ground check wires to equipment frames; use of separate connections.
- § 77.903 Disconnecting devices.
- § 77.904 Identification of circuit breakers.
- § 77.905 Connection of single-phase loads.
- § 77.906 Trailing cables supplying power to low-voltage mobile equipment; ground wires and ground check wires.
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 30 CFR Part 77.