31 CFR 501.601 - Records and recordkeeping requirements.
Except as otherwise provided, every person engaging in any transaction subject to the provisions of this chapter shall keep a full and accurate record of each such transaction engaged in, regardless of whether such transaction is effected pursuant to license or otherwise, and such record shall be available for examination for at least 5 years after the date of such transaction. Except as otherwise provided, every person holding property blocked pursuant to the provisions of this chapter or funds transfers retained pursuant to § 596.504(b) of this chapter shall keep a full and accurate record of such property, and such record shall be available for examination for the period of time that such property is blocked and for at least 5 years after the date such property is unblocked.
See subpart F of part 597 for the relationship between this section and part 597.
- 31 CFR 515.563 — Journalistic Activities in Cuba.
- 31 CFR 515.564 — Professional Research and Professional Meetings in Cuba.
- 31 CFR 592.301 — Controlled Through the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme.
- 31 CFR 515.572 — Authorization to Provide Travel Services, Carrier Services, and Remittance Forwarding Services.
- 31 CFR 515.562 — Official Business of the U.S. Government, Foreign Governments, and Certain Intergovernmental Organizations.
- 31 CFR 560.533 — Brokering Sales of Agricultural Commodities, Medicine, and Medical Devices.
- 31 CFR 515.560 — Travel-Related Transactions To, From, and Within Cuba by Persons Subject to U.S. Jurisdiction.
- 31 CFR 515.575 — Humanitarian Projects.
- 31 CFR 515.567 — Public Performances, Clinics, Workshops, Athletic and Other Competitions, and Exhibitions.
- 31 CFR 515.565 — Educational Activities.
- 31 CFR 515.566 — Religious Activities in Cuba.
- 31 CFR 515.561 — Family Visits.
- 31 CFR 515.576 — Activities of Private Foundations or Research or Educational Institutes.
- 31 CFR 515.574 — Support for the Cuban People.
- 31 CFR 597.601 — Records and Reports.