31 CFR 535.201 - Transactions involving property in which Iran or Iranian entities have an interest.
No property subject to the jurisdiction of the United States or which is in the possession of or control of persons subject to the jurisdiction of the United States in which on or after the effective date Iran has any interest of any nature whatsoever may be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn or otherwise dealt in except as authorized.
- 31 CFR 535.540 — Disposition of Certain Tangible Property.
- 31 CFR 535.568 — Certain Standby Letters of Credit and Performance Bonds.
- 31 CFR 535.438 — Standby Letters of Credit, Performance or Payment Bonds and Similar Obligations.
- 31 CFR 535.576 — Payment of Non-Dollar Letters of Credit to Iran.
- 31 CFR 535.579 — Authorization of New Transactions Concerning Certain Iranian Property.
- 31 CFR 535.208 — Evasions; Effective Date.