31 CFR Part 535, Subpart B - Prohibitions
- § 535.201 Transactions involving property in which Iran or Iranian entities have an interest.
- § 535.202 Transactions with respect to securities registered or inscribed in the name of Iran.
- § 535.203 Effect of transfers violating the provisions of this part.
- § 535.208 Evasions; effective date.
- § 535.210 Direction for establishing an escrow agreement.
- § 535.211 Direction involving transfers by the Federal Reserve Bank concerning certain Iranian property.
- § 535.212 Direction to transfer property in which Iran or an Iranian entity has an interest by branches and offices of United States banks located outside the United States.
- § 535.213 Direction involving property held by offices of banks in the United States in which Iran or an Iranian entity has an interest.
- § 535.214 Direction involving other financial assets in which Iran or an Iranian entity has an interest held by any person subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
- § 535.215 Direction involving other properties in which Iran or an Iranian entity has an interest held by any person subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
- § 535.216 Prohibition against prosecution of certain claims.
- § 535.217 Blocking of property of the former Shah of Iran and of certain other Iranian nationals.
- § 535.218 Prohibitions and nullifications with respect to property described in §§ 535.211, 535.212, 535.213, 535.214 and 535.215 and standby letters of credit.
- § 535.219 Discharge of obligation by compliance with this part.
- § 535.220 Timing of transfers required by § 535.212.
- § 535.221 Compliance with directive provisions.
- § 535.222 Suspension of claims eligible for Claims Tribunal.
Title 31 published on 2015-09-23
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 535 after this date.