31 CFR 535.528 - Certain transactions with respect to Iranian patents, trademarks and copyrights authorized.
(a) The following transactions by any person subject to the jurisdiction of the United States are authorized:
(1) The filing and prosecution of any application for an Iranian patent, trademark or copyright, or for the renewal thereof;
(2) The receipt of any Iranian patent, trademark or copyright;
(3) The filing and prosecution of opposition or infringement proceedings with respect to any Iranian patent, trademark, or copyright, and the prosecution of a defense to any such proceedings;
(4) The payment of fees currently due to the government of Iran, either directly or through an attorney or representative, in connection with any of the transactions authorized by paragraphs (a)(1), (2), and (3) of this section or for the maintenance of any Iranian patent, trademark or copyright; and
(5) The payment of reasonable and customary fees currently due to attorneys or representatives in Iran incurred in connection with any of the transactions authorized by paragraphs (a)(1), (2), (3) or (4) of this section.
(b) Payments effected pursuant to the terms of paragraphs (a)(4) and (5) of this section may not be made from any blocked account.
(c) As used in this section the term Iranian patent, trademark, or copyright shall mean any patent, petty patent, design patent, trademark or copyright issued by Iran.
Title 31 published on 06-Feb-2018 03:53
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 535 after this date.