31 CFR Part 535, Subpart E - Licenses, Authorizations and Statements of Licensing Policy
- § 535.501 General and specific licensing procedures.
- § 535.502 Effect of license or authorization.
- § 535.503 Exclusion from licenses and authorizations.
- § 535.504 Certain judicial proceedings with respect to property of Iran or Iranian entities.
- § 535.508 Payments to blocked accounts in domestic banks.
- § 535.528 Certain transactions with respect to Iranian patents, trademarks and copyrights authorized.
- § 535.531 Payment of certain checks and drafts.
- § 535.532 Completion of certain securities transactions.
- § 535.540 Disposition of certain tangible property.
- § 535.566 Unblocking of foreign currency deposits held by U.S.-owned or controlled foreign firms.
- § 535.567 Payment under advised letters of credit.
- § 535.568 Certain standby letters of credit and performance bonds.
- § 535.569 Licensed letter of credit transactions; forwarding of documents.
- § 535.576 Payment of non-dollar letters of credit to Iran.
- § 535.579 Authorization of new transactions concerning certain Iranian property.
- § 535.580 Necessary living expenses of relatives of the former Shah of Iran.
Title 31 published on 2015-09-23
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 535 after this date.