31 CFR 590.201 - Prohibited transactions.
The names of persons listed in or designated pursuant to Executive Order 13581, whose property and interests in property therefore are blocked pursuant to this section, are published in the Federal Register and incorporated into the Office of Foreign Assets Control's Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (“SDN List”) with the identifier “[TCO].” The SDN List is accessible through the following page on the Office of Foreign Assets Control's Web site: www.treasury.gov/sdn. Additional information pertaining to the SDN List can be found in appendix A to this chapter. See § 590.406 concerning entities that may not be listed on the SDN List but whose property and interests in property are nevertheless blocked pursuant to this section.
The International Emergency Economic Powers Act ( 50 U.S.C. 1701- 17061701-1706), in Section 203 ( 50 U.S.C. 1702), authorizes the blocking of property and interests in property of a person during the pendency of an investigation. The names of persons whose property and interests in property are blocked pending investigation pursuant to this section also are published in the Federal Register and incorporated into the SDN List with the identifier “[BPI-TCO].”
Sections 501.806 and 501.807 of this chapter describe the procedures to be followed by persons seeking, respectively, the unblocking of funds that they believe were blocked due to mistaken identity, or administrative reconsideration of their status as persons whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this section.
Title 31 published on 08-Apr-2017 03:32
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 590 after this date.
- 31 CFR 590.507 — Authorization of Emergency Medical Services.
- 31 CFR 590.202 — Effect of Transfers Violating the Provisions of This Part.
- 31 CFR 590.405 — Setoffs Prohibited.
- 31 CFR 590.201 — Prohibited Transactions.
- 31 CFR 590.301 — Blocked Account; Blocked Property.
- 31 CFR 590.403 — Termination and Acquisition of an Interest in Blocked Property.
- 31 CFR 590.406 — Entities Owned by a Person Whose Property and Interests in Property Are Blocked.
- 31 CFR 590.203 — Holding of Funds in Interest-Bearing Accounts; Investment and Reinvestment.
- 31 CFR 590.404 — Transactions Ordinarily Incident to a Licensed Transaction.
- 31 CFR 590.504 — Payments and Transfers to Blocked Accounts in U.S. Financial Institutions.
- 31 CFR 590.506 — Provision of Certain Legal Services Authorized.