31 CFR Appendix F to Subpart A of Part 1, Bureau of Engraving and Printing
1. In general. This appendix applies to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
2. Public reading room. Contact the Disclosure Officer, 14th and C Streets, SW., Washington, DC 20228, to make an appointment.
3. Requests for records. Initial determinations under 31 CFR 1.5(h) as to whether to grant requests for records of the Bureau of Engraving and Printing will be made by the Assistant to the Director. Requests may be mailed or delivered in person to:
4. Administrative appeal of initial determination to deny records. Appellate determinations under 31 CFR 1.5(i) with respect to records of the Bureau of Engraving and Printing will be made by the Director of the Bureau of Engraving and Printing or the delegate of the Director. Appeals may be mailed or delivered in person to:
5. Delivery of process. Service of process will be received by the Chief Counsel or the delegate of such officer at the following location:
Title 31 published on 2015-09-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 31 CFR Part 1.