31 CFR Appendix G to Subpart A of Part 1, Financial Management Service
1. In general. This appendix applies to the Financial Management Service.
2. Public reading room. The public reading room for the Financial Management Service is maintained at the following location:
For building security purposes, visitors are required to make an appointment by calling 202/622-0990.
3. Requests for records. Initial determinations under 31 CFR 1.5(h) whether to grant requests for records will be made by the Disclosure Officer, Financial Management Service. Requests may be mailed or delivered in person to:
4. Administrative appeal of initial determination to deny records. Appellate determinations under 31 CFR 1.5(i) will be made by the Commissioner, Financial Management Service. Appeals may be mailed to:
Appeals may be delivered personally to the Office of the Commissioner, Financial Management Service, 401 14th Street, SW., Washington, DC.
5. Delivery of process. Service of process will be received by the Commissioner, Financial Management Service, and shall be delivered to:
Title 31 published on 2015-09-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 31 CFR Part 1.