31 CFR Appendix H to Subpart A of Part 1, United States Mint
1. In general. This appendix applies to the United States Mint.
2. Public reading room. The U.S. Mint will provide a room on an ad hoc basis when necessary. Contact the Freedom of Information/Privacy Act Officer, United States Mint, Judiciary Square Building, 7th floor, 633 3rd Street, NW., Washington, DC 20220.
3. Requests for records. Initial determinations under 31 CFR 1.5(h) as to whether to grant requests for records of the United States Mint will be made by the Freedom of Information/Privacy Act Officer, United States Mint. Requests may be mailed or delivered in person to:
4. Administrative appeal of initial determination to deny records. Appellate determinations under 31 CFR 1.5(i) with respect to records of the United States Mint will be made by the Director of the Mint. Appeals made by mail should be addressed to:
5. Delivery of process. Service of process will be received by the Director of the Mint and shall be delivered to:
Title 31 published on 08-Apr-2017 03:32
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 1 after this date.