31 CFR Part 13 - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING ASSISTANCE TO STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS IN PROTECTING FOREIGN DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS
prev | next
- § 13.1 Purpose.
- § 13.2 Definitions.
- § 13.3 Eligibility to receive protection or reimbursement.
- § 13.4 Requests for protection and advance notices of reimbursement requests.
- § 13.5 Utilization of the services, personnel, equipment, and facilities of State and local governments.
- § 13.6 Reimbursement of State and local governments.
- § 13.7 Reimbursement when the Assistant Secretary makes no determination to utilize State and local government services, personnel, equipment and facilities.
- § 13.8 Protection for motorcades and other places associated with a visit qualifying under section 202(7) of Title 3, U.S. Code.
- Appendix I(F) to Part 13 - Estimated Overhead and Administrative Costs
- Appendix II(F) to Part 13 - Overhead and Administrative Costs
- Appendix I to Part 13 - Form of Request for Assistance
- Appendix II to Part 13 - Form of Bill for Reimbursement