31 CFR Part 354 - REGULATIONS GOVERNING BOOK-ENTRY SECURITIES OF THE STUDENT LOAN MARKETING ASSOCIATION (SALLIE MAE)
- § 354.0 Applicability; maintenance of Sallie Mae Securities.
- § 354.1 Definitions of terms.
- § 354.2 Law governing rights and obligations of Federal Reserve Banks, and Sallie Mae; rights of any Person against Federal Reserve Banks and Sallie Mae.
- § 354.3 Law governing other interests.
- § 354.4 Creation of Participant's Security Entitlement; security interests.
- § 354.5 Obligations of Sallie Mae; no adverse claims.
- § 354.6 Authority of Federal Reserve Banks.
- § 354.7 Withdrawal of eligible Book-entry Sallie Mae Securities for conversion to definitive form.
- § 354.8 Waiver of regulations.
- § 354.9 Liability of Sallie Mae and Federal Reserve Banks.
- § 354.10 Additional provisions.
Title 31 published on 08-Apr-2017 03:32
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 354 after this date.