31 CFR Part 355 - REGULATIONS GOVERNING FISCAL AGENCY CHECKS
- § 355.0 What does this part cover?
- § 355.1 Do any other regulations cover fiscal agency checks?
- § 355.2 What special terms do I need to know to understand this part?
- § 355.3 Where can I cash my fiscal agency check?
- § 355.4 Is there a time limit on cashing a fiscal agency check?
- § 355.5 What warranties does a presenting bank make?
- § 355.6 What happens if the presenting bank breaches its warranty?
- § 355.7 What notice should I give if I do not receive my check or if a check is lost, stolen, or destroyed?
- § 355.8 How can I get a replacement fiscal agency check?
- § 355.9 What should I do if I recover a check reported as lost, stolen, destroyed, or not received?
- § 355.10 What happens if I present my check to the payor Reserve Bank more than six months after the issue date of the check?
- § 355.11 What should I do if the endorsement on my check is forged or unauthorized?
- § 355.12 What requirements apply if the check is payable to two or more persons?
- § 355.13 Are there any additional requirements related to fiscal agency checks?
- § 355.14 Can these regulations be waived?
- § 355.15 Can these regulations be amended?
Title 31 published on 18-Mar-2017 03:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 355 after this date.