31 CFR Part 356, Subpart A - General Information
prev | next
- § 356.0 What authority does the Treasury have to sell and issue securities?
- § 356.1 To which securities does this circular apply?
- § 356.2 What definitions do I need to know to understand this part?
- § 356.3 What is the role of the Federal Reserve Banks in this process?
- § 356.4 What are the book-entry systems in which auctioned Treasury securities may be issued or maintained?
- § 356.5 What types of securities does the Treasury auction?