31 CFR Part 356, Subpart B - Bidding, Certifications, and Payment
- § 356.10 What is the purpose of an auction announcement?
- § 356.11 How are bids submitted in an auction?
- § 356.12 What are the different types of bids and do they have specific requirements or restrictions?
- § 356.13 When must I report my net long position and how do I calculate it?
- § 356.14 What are the requirements for submitting bids for customers?
- § 356.15 What rules apply to bids submitted by investment advisers?
- § 356.16 Do I have to make any certifications?
- § 356.17 How and when do I pay for securities awarded in an auction?