32 CFR 176.40 - Adverse determinations.
(a)Review and consultation. If the resubmission fails to meet the requirements of § 176.35(b) or if no resubmission is received, HUD will review the original application, including the notices of interest submitted by representatives of the homeless. In addition, in such instances or when no original application has been submitted, HUD:
(1) Shall consult with the representatives of the homeless, if any, for purposes of evaluation the continuing interest of such representatives in the use of buildings or property at the installation to assist the homeless;
(2) May consult with the applicable Military Department regarding the suitability of the buildings and property at the installation for use to assist the homeless; and,
(3) May consult with representatives of the homeless and other parties as necessary.
(b)Notice of decision.
(1) Within 90 days of receipt of an LRA's revised application which HUD determines does not meet the requirements of § 176.35(b), HUD shall, based upon its reviews and consultations under § 176.40(a):
(2) In the event that an LRA does not submit a revised redevelopment plan under § 176.35(d), HUD shall, based upon its reviews and consultations under § 176.40(a), notify DoD and the LRA of the buildings and property at the installation that HUD determines are suitable for use to assist the homeless, either
(ii) Within 390 days after the Military Department's Federal Register publication of available property under § 176.20(b), if no redevelopment plan has been received and no extension has been approved.