32 CFR § 842.5 - Claims forms.

§ 842.5 Claims forms.

Any signed written demand on the Air Force for a sum certain is sufficient to file a claim. The claimant should use these forms when filing a claim:

(a) Claim processed under the Military Personnel and Civilian Employees' Claims Act. Use AF Form 180, Claim for Loss of or Damage to Personal Property Incident to Service, or DD Forms 1842, Claim for Personal Property Against the United States, and 1844, Schedule of Property and Claim Analysis Chart, to file the claim.

(b) Claim processed under international agreements. Use any form specified by the host country.

(c) Any other type claim. Use SF 95, Claim for Damage, Injury, or Death.