32 CFR Part 21, Subpart C - The DoD Grant and Agreement Regulations
- § 21.300 What instruments are subject to the DoD Grant and Agreement Regulations (DoDGARs)?
- § 21.305 What is the purpose of the DoDGARs?
- § 21.310 Who ensures DoD Component compliance with the DoDGARs?
- § 21.315 May DoD Components issue supplemental policies and procedures to implement the DoDGARs?
- § 21.320 Are there areas in which DoD Components must establish policies and procedures to implement the DoDGARs?
- § 21.325 Do acquisition regulations also apply to DoD grants and agreements?
- § 21.330 How are the DoDGARs published and maintained?
- § 21.335 Who can authorize deviations from the DoDGARs?
- § 21.340 What are the procedures for requesting and documenting deviations?
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 32 CFR Part 21 after this date.
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 32 CFR Part 21.