32 CFR Part 21, Subpart D - Authorities and Responsibilities for Making and Administering Assistance Awards
- § 21.400 To what instruments does this subpart apply?
- § 21.405 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 21.410 Must a DoD Component have statutory authority to make an assistance award?
- § 21.415 Must the statutory authority specifically mention the use of grants or other assistance instruments?
- § 21.420 Under what types of statutory authorities do DoD Components award assistance instruments?
- § 21.425 How does a DoD Component's authority flow to awarding and administering activities?
- § 21.430 What are the responsibilities of the head of the awarding or administering activity?
- § 21.435 Must DoD Components formally select and appoint grants officers and agreements officers?
- § 21.440 What are the standards for selecting and appointing grants officers and agreements officers?
- § 21.445 What are the requirements for a grants officer's or agreements officer's statement of appointment?
- § 21.450 What are the requirements for a termination of a grants officer's or agreements officer's appointment?
- § 21.455 Who can sign, administer, or terminate assistance instruments?
- § 21.460 What is the extent of grants officers' and agreements officers' authority?
- § 21.465 What are grants officers' and agreements officers' responsibilities?
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 32 CFR Part 21 after this date.
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 32 CFR Part 21.