32 CFR Part 21, Subpart D - Authorities and Responsibilities for Making and Administering Assistance Awards
- § 21.400 — To what instruments does this subpart apply?
- § 21.405 — What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 21.410 — Must a DoD Component have statutory authority to make an assistance award?
- § 21.415 — Must the statutory authority specifically mention the use of grants or other assistance instruments?
- § 21.420 — Under what types of statutory authorities do DoD Components award assistance instruments?
- § 21.425 — How does a DoD Component's authority flow to awarding and administering activities?
- § 21.430 — What are the responsibilities of the head of the awarding or administering activity?
- § 21.435 — Must DoD Components formally select and appoint grants officers and agreements officers?
- § 21.440 — What are the standards for selecting and appointing grants officers and agreements officers?
- § 21.445 — What are the requirements for a grants officer's or agreements officer's statement of appointment?
- § 21.450 — What are the requirements for a termination of a grants officer's or agreements officer's appointment?
- § 21.455 — Who can sign, administer, or terminate assistance instruments?
- § 21.460 — What is the extent of grants officers' and agreements officers' authority?
- § 21.465 — What are grants officers' and agreements officers' responsibilities?
Title 32 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 32 CFR Part 21.