32 CFR Part 21, Subpart E - Information Reporting on Awards Subject to
- § 21.500 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 21.505 What is the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA)?
- § 21.510 Why does the DoD report information to the CFDA?
- § 21.515 Who reports the information for the CFDA?
- § 21.520 What are the purposes of the Defense Assistance Awards Data System (DAADS)?
- § 21.525 Who issues policy guidance for the DAADS?
- § 21.530 Who operates the DAADS?
- § 21.535 Do DoD Components have central points for collecting DAADS data?
- § 21.540 What are the duties of the DoD Components' central points for the DAADS?
- § 21.545 Must DoD Components report every obligation to the DAADS?
- § 21.550 Must DoD Components relate reported actions to listings in the CFDA?
- § 21.555 When and how must DoD Components report to the DAADS?
- § 21.560 Must DoD Components assign numbers uniformly to awards?
- § 21.565 Must DoD Components' electronic systems accept Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) numbers?
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 32 CFR Part 21 after this date.
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 32 CFR Part 21.