32 CFR Subpart B - Subpart B—Appropriate Use of Technology Investment Agreements
- § 37.200 What are my responsibilities as an agreements officer for ensuring the appropriate use of TIAs?
- § 37.205 What judgments must I make about the nature of the project?
- § 37.210 To what types of recipients may I award a TIA?
- § 37.215 What must I conclude about the recipient's commitment and cost sharing?
- § 37.220 How involved should the Government program official be in the project?
- § 37.225 What judgment must I make about the benefits of using a TIA?
- § 37.230 May I use a TIA if a participant is to receive fee or profit?