32 CFR Part 37 - PART 37—TECHNOLOGY INVESTMENT AGREEMENTS
prev | next
- Subpart A—General (§§ 37.100 - 37.130)
- Subpart B—Appropriate Use of Technology Investment Agreements (§§ 37.200 - 37.230)
- Subpart C—Expenditure-Based and Fixed-Support Technology Investment Agreements (§§ 37.300 - 37.315)
- Subpart D—Competition Phase (§§ 37.400 - 37.420)
- Subpart E—Pre-Award Business Evaluation (§§ 37.500 - 37.580)
- Subpart F—Award Terms Affecting Participants' Financial, Property, and Purchasing Systems (§§ 37.600 - 37.710)
- Subpart G—Award Terms Related to Other Administrative Matters (§§ 37.800 - 37.925)
- Subpart H—Executing the Award (§§ 37.1000 - 37.1045)
- Subpart I—Post-Award Administration (§§ 37.1100 - 37.1120)
- Subpart J—Definitions of Terms Used in This Part (§§ 37.1205 - 37.1375)
- SUBPART (§§ - )
- Appendix A to Part 37—What Is the Civil-Military Integration Policy That Is the Basis for Technology Investment Agreements?
- Appendix B to Part 37—What Type of Instrument Is a TIA and What Statutory Authorities Does It Use?
- Appendix C to Part 37—What Is the Desired Coverage for Periodic Audits of For-Profit Participants To Be Audited by IPAs?
- Appendix D to Part 37—What Common National Policy Requirements May Apply and Need To Be Included in TIAs?
- Appendix E to Part 37—What Provisions May A Participant Need to Include When Purchasing Goods or Services Under a TIA?
68 FR 47160, Aug. 7, 2003, unless otherwise noted.