32 CFR Part 516, Subpart J - Soldiers Summoned To Serve on State and Local Juries
prev | next
- § 516.74 General.
- § 516.75 Policy.
- § 516.76 Exemption determination authority.
- § 516.77 Procedures for exemption.
- § 516.78 Status, fees, and expenses.
- Appendix A to Part 516 - References
- Appendix B to Part 516 - Mailing Addresses
- Appendix C to Part 516 - Department of Defense Directive 5405.2, Release of Official Information in Litigation and Testimony by DoD Personnel as Witnesses
- Appendix D to Part 516 - Department of Defense Directive 7050.5, Coordination of Remedies for Fraud and Corruption Related to Procurement Activities
- Appendix E to Part 516 - Department of Defense Directive 5505.5, Implementation of the Program Fraud Civil Remedies Act
- Appendix F to Part 516 - Glossary
- Appendix G to Part 516 - Figures
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 32 CFR Part 516 after this date.