§ 154.106Incorporation by reference: Where can I get a copy of the publications incorporated by reference in this part?
(a) Certain material is incorporated by reference (IBR) into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 CFR part 51. To enforce any edition other than that specified in this section, the Coast Guard must publish notice of change in the Federal Register and the material must be available to the public. All approved material is available for inspection at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030 or go to http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html. Also, it is available for inspection at the Coast Guard, Office of Port and Facility Activities, Cargo and Facilities Division (CG-5332), 2100 2nd St., SW., Stop 7363, Washington, DC 20593-7363, 202-372-2234 and is available from the sources indicated in this section below.
(b) American Petroleum Institute (API), 1220 L Street NW., Washington, DC 20037, 202-682-8000, http://www.api.org/:
(1) API Standard 2000, Venting Atmospheric and Low-Pressure Storage Tanks (Nonrefrigerated and Refrigerated), Third Edition, January 1982 (reaffirmed December 1987), IBR approved for § 154.814.
(2) API Recommended Practice 550, Manual on Installation of Refinery Instruments and Control Systems, Part II—Process Stream Analyzers, Section 1—Oxygen Analyzers, Fourth Edition, February 1985, IBR approved for § 154.824.
(c) American National Standards Institute (ANSI), 11 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036, 202-293-8020, http://www.ansi.org:
(1) ANSI B16.5, Steel Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings, 1988, IBR approved for §§ 154.500, 154.808, and 154.810.
(2) ANSI B16.24, Bronze Pipe Flanges and Flange Fittings Class 150 and 300, 1979, IBR approved for §§ 154.500 and 154.808.
(3) ANSI B31.3, Chemical Plant and Petroleum Refinery Piping, 1987 (including B31.3a-1988, B31.3b-1988, and B31.3c-1989 addenda), IBR approved for §§ 154.510 and 154.808.
(d) ASTM International, 100 Barr Harbor Drive, P.O. Box C700, West Conshohocken, PA 19428-2959, 877-909-2786, http://www.astm.org:
(1) ASTM F631-93, Standard Guide for Collecting Skimmer Performance Data in Controlled Environments, IBR approved for Appendix C.
(2) ASTM F715-95, Standard Test Methods for Coated Fabrics Used for Oil Spill Control and Storage, IBR approved for Appendix C.
(3) ASTM F722-82 (Reapproved 2008), Standard Specification for Welded Joints for Shipboard Piping Systems, (approved November 1, 2008), incorporation by reference approved for Appendix A and Appendix B.
(4) ASTM F1122-87 (1992), Standard Specification for Quick Disconnect Couplings, IBR approved for § 154.500.
(5) ASTM F1155-98, Standard Practice for Selection and Application of Piping System Materials, IBR approved for Appendix A and Appendix B.
(6) ASTM F1413-07, Standard Guide for Oil Spill Dispersant Application Equipment: Boom and Nozzle Systems, IBR approved for § 154.1045.
(7) ASTM F1737-07, Standard Guide for Use of Oil Spill Dispersant Application Equipment During Spill Response: Boom and Nozzle Systems, IBR approved for § 154.1045.
(8) ASTM F1779-08, Standard Practice for Reporting Visual Observations of Oil on Water, IBR approved for § 154.1045.
(e) International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), Bureau Central de la Commission Electrotechnique Internationale, 1 rue de Varembe, Geneva, Switzerland, 41-22-919-02-11, http://www.iec.ch/:
(1) IEC 309-1—Plugs, Socket-Outlets and Couplers for Industrial Purposes: Part 1, General Requirements, 1979, IBR approved for § 154.812.
(2) IEC 309-2—Plugs, Socket-Outlets and Couplers for Industrial Purposes: Part 2, Dimensional Interchangeability Requirements for Pin and Contact-tube Accessories, 1981, IBR approved for § 154.812.
(f) National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), 1300 North 17th Street, Suite 1752, Rosslyn, Virginia 22209, 703-841-3200, http://www.nema.org/:
(1) ANSI NEMA WD-6—Wiring Devices, Dimensional Requirements, 1988, IBR approved for § 154.812.
(g) National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269-9101, 617-770-3000, http://www.nfpa.org/:
(1) NFPA 51B, Standard for Fire Prevention in Use of Cutting and Welding Processes, 1994, IBR approved for § 154.735.
(2) NFPA 70, National Electrical Code, 2008, IBR approved for § 154.812.
(h) Oil Companies International Marine Forum (OCIMF), 29 Queen Anne's Gate, London, SW1H 9BU, England, 44-0-20-7654-1200, http://www.ocimf.com/:
(1) International Safety Guide for Oil Tankers and Terminals, Section 6.10, Fourth Ed., 1996, IBR approved for § 154.810.
(2) International Safety Guide for Oil Tankers and Terminals, Sections 9.1, 9.2, 9.3 and 9.5, Fourth Ed., 1996, IBR approved for § 154.735.