33 CFR 155.140 - Incorporation by reference.
(a) Certain material is incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 1 CFR part 51. To enforce any edition other than that specified in this section, the Coast Guard must publish notice of change in the Federal Register and the material must be available to the public. All approved material is available for inspection at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030 or go to http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html. Also, it is available for inspection at Coast Guard Headquarters. Contact Commandant (CG-CVC), Attn: Office of Commercial Vessel Compliance, U.S. Coast Guard Stop 7501, 2703 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue SE., Washington, DC 20593-7501, 202-372-1251. Approved material is available from the sources indicated in this section.
(b) American National Standards Institute, Inc. (ANSI), 25 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036, 212-642-4980, http://www.ansi.org/:
(1) ANSI A10.14, Requirements for Safety Belts, Harnesses, Lanyards and Lifelines for Construction and Demolition Use, 1991 (“ANSI A10.14”), incorporation by reference approved for § 155.230.
(c) ASTM International, 100 Barr Harbor Drive, P.O. Box C700, West Conshohocken, PA 19428-2959, 877-909-2786, http://www.astm.org:
(1) ASTM F 631-93, Standard Guide for Collecting Skimmer Performance Data in Controlled Environments (“ASTM F 631-93”), incorporation by reference approved for Appendix B.
(2) ASTM F 715-95, Standard Test Methods for Coated Fabrics Used for Oil Spill Control and Storage (“ASTM F 715-95”), incorporation by reference approved for in Appendix B.
(4) ASTM F1413-07, Standard Guide for Oil Spill Dispersant Application Equipment: Boom and Nozzle Systems, incorporation by reference approved for § 155.1050.
(5) ASTM F1737-07, Standard Guide for Use of Oil Spill Dispersant-Application Equipment During Spill Response: Boom and Nozzle Systems, incorporation by reference approved for § 155.1050.
(6) ASTM F1779-08, Standard Practice for Reporting Visual Observations of Oil on Water, incorporation by reference approved for § 155.1050.
(d) International Maritime Organization (IMO), 4 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7SR, United Kingdom, http://www.imo.org/:
(1) Resolution A.535(13), Recommendations on Emergency Towing Requirements for Tankers, November 17, 1983 (“Resolution A.535(13)”), incorporation by reference approved for § 155.235.
(2) Resolution A.741(18), International Management Code for the Safe Operation of Ships and for Pollution Prevention (International Safety Management (ISM) Code), adopted 4 November, 1993, incorporation by reference approved for § 155.5035.
(3) Resolution A.851(20), General Principles for Ship Reporting Systems and Ship Reporting Requirements, Including Guidelines for Reporting Incidents Involving Dangerous Goods, Harmful Substances and/or Marine Pollutants, adopted 27 November, 1997, incorporation by reference approved for § 155.5035.
(4) Resolution MSC.35(63), Adoption of Guidelines for Emergency Towing Arrangement on Tankers, May 20, 1994 (“Resolution MSC.35(63)”), incorporation by reference approved for § 155.235.
(5) Resolution MSC.104(73), Adoption of Amendments to the International Safety Management (ISM) Code, adopted 5 December, 2000, incorporation by reference approved for § 155.5035.
(6) MARPOL Consolidated Edition 2011, Annex I, Regulations for the prevention of pollution by oil, Chapter 3 - Requirements for machinery spaces of all ships, Part A-Construction, Regulation 12A, “Oil fuel tank protection”, incorporation by reference approved for § 155.250 (Annex I, Regulation 12A).
(e) National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269-7471, 617-770-3000, http://www.nfpa.org/:
(1) NFPA 1001, Standard for Fire Fighter Professional Qualifications, 2008 Edition (“NFPA 1001”), incorporation by reference approved for § 155.4050.
(2) NFPA 1005, Standard for Professional Qualifications for Marine Fire Fighting for Land-Based Fire Fighters, 2007 Edition (“NFPA 1005”), incorporation by reference approved for § 155.4050.
(3) NFPA 1021, Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications, 2003 Edition (“NFPA 1021”), incorporation by reference approved for § 155.4050.
(4) NFPA 1405, Guide for Land-Based Fire Fighters Who Respond to Marine Vessel Fires, 2006 Edition (“NFPA 1405”), incorporation by reference approved for §§ 155.4035 and 155.4050.
(5) NFPA 1561, Standard on Emergency Services Incident Management System, 2008 Edition (“NFPA 1561”), incorporation by reference approved for § 155.4050.
(f) Oil Companies International Marine Forum (OCIMF), 29 Queen Anne's Gate, London, SW1H 9BU England, http://www.ocimf.com/:
Title 33 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 155 after this date.