33 CFR Part 148, Subpart C - Processing Applications
Subject Group 39General (§§ 148.200 - 148.221)
- § 148.200 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 148.205 How are documents related to the application maintained?
- § 148.207 How and where may I view docketed documents?
- § 148.209 How is the application processed?
- § 148.211 What must I do if I need to change my application?
- § 148.213 How do I withdraw my application?
- § 148.215 What if a port has plans for a deep draft channel and harbor?
- § 148.217 How can a State be designated as an Adjacent Coastal State?
- § 148.221 How do I claim, or object to a claim, that required information is privileged?
Subject Group 40Public Hearings or Meetings (§§ 148.222 - 148.227)
Subject Group 41Formal Hearings (§§ 148.228 - 148.256)
- § 148.228 What if a formal evidentiary hearing is necessary?
- § 148.230 How is notice of a formal hearing given?
- § 148.232 What are the rules for a formal hearing?
- § 148.234 What are the limits of an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)'s jurisdiction?
- § 148.236 What authority does an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) have?
- § 148.238 Who are the parties to a formal hearing?
- § 148.240 How does a State or a person intervene in a formal hearing?
- § 148.242 How does a person who is not a party to a formal hearing present evidence at the hearing?
- § 148.244 Who must represent the parties at a formal hearing?
- § 148.246 When is a document considered filed and where should I file it?
- § 148.248 What happens when a document does not contain all necessary information?
- § 148.250 Who must be served before a document is filed?
- § 148.252 What is the procedure for serving a subpoena?
- § 148.254 How is a hearing transcript prepared?
- § 148.256 What happens at the conclusion of a formal hearing?
Subject Group 42Approval or Denial of the Application (§§ 148.276 - 148.283)
- § 148.276 When must the application be approved or denied?
- § 148.277 How may Federal agencies and States participate in the application process?
- § 148.279 What are the criteria for approval or denial of an application?
- § 148.281 What happens when more than one application is submitted for a deepwater port in the same application area?
- § 148.283 When is the application process stopped before the application is approved or denied?
Title 33 published on 07-Jun-2017 03:52
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 148 after this date.