33 CFR Part 148, Subpart D - Licenses
- § 148.300 What does this subpart concern?
- § 148.305 What is included in a deepwater port license?
- § 148.307 Who may consult with the Commandant (CG-5P) and MARAD on developing the proposed conditions of a license?
- § 148.310 How long does a license last?
- § 148.315 How is a license amended, transferred, or reinstated?
- § 148.320 How is a license enforced, suspended, or revoked?
- § 148.325 How soon after deepwater port decommissioning must the licensee initiate removal?
Title 33 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 148 after this date.