33 CFR Part 149, Subpart D - Firefighting and Fire Protection Equipment
- § 149.400 What does this subpart apply to?
- § 149.401 What are the general requirements for firefighting and fire protection equipment?
- § 149.402 What firefighting and fire protection equipment must be approved by the Coast Guard?
- § 149.403 How can I request to use alternate or excess fire fighting and fire prevention equipment or procedures?
subjgrpFirefighting Requirements (§§ 149.404 - 149.421)
- § 149.404 Can I use fire fighting equipment that is not Coast Guard approved?
- § 149.406 What are the approval requirements for a fire extinguisher?
- § 149.407 Must fire extinguishers be on the deepwater port at all times?
- § 149.408 What are the maintenance requirements for fire extinguishers?
- § 149.409 How many fire extinguishers are needed and how should they be installed?
- § 149.410 Location and number of fire extinguishers required for vessels constructed prior to August 22, 2016.
- § 149.411 What are the requirements for firemen's outfits?
- § 149.412 How many fire axes are needed?
- § 149.413 On a manned deepwater port, what spaces require a fixed fire extinguishing system?
- § 149.414 What are the requirements for a fire detection and alarm system?
- § 149.415 What are the requirements for a fire main system on a manned deepwater port?
- § 149.416 What are the requirements for a dry chemical fire suppression system?
- § 149.417 What firefighting equipment must a helicopter landing deck on a manned deepwater port have?
- § 149.418 What fire protection system must a helicopter fueling facility have?
- § 149.419 Can the water supply for the helicopter deck fire protection system be part of a fire water system?
- § 149.420 What are the fire protection requirements for escape routes?
- § 149.421 What is the requirement for a previously approved fire detection and alarm system on a deepwater port?
Title 33 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 149 after this date.